Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! Here you will find out more about our little family and have the opportunity to receive updates about our latest adventures. Enjoy!

Monday, July 9, 2012

No longer MIA - I hope!

Hello! As most of you well know (LOL) a LOT has happened since my last post! It has been OVER a year since I've last been on here and I am soooooo SORRY! Yes, we had our little son - his name is Hyrum Brandt Carpenter and he is so precious to us! He just turned one on June 23-sharing his first birthday with Grandma Lewis! He has mastered each little "step" along the way and now he is working on walking - each day he takes more steps! I'm sure he will be running and driving before we know it and we'll all be in trouble!     Ha ha! Here are some pictures to help give you an idea of what life is like for us these days!

Future Missionary :)


Bear Tackle....Charge!


Making Messes....I'm sure he has tons of fun doing this! 


Look, what a stud!?


Mirror Fun:
Hyrum, Hyrum who do you see? I see myself looking at me!


Phone Adventures ;)


Table Time?



No comments:

Post a Comment