After trying out a new recipe in the Carpenters Kitchen we decided to set out on adventure - we ventured to Hole in the Rock near the Phoenix Zoo. First, we walked around the Zoo and were able to see some fun wildlife (ducks, cactus wren, BUGS!)... then we made the journey up towards the scenic outlook. Very short hike - doable for this expectant mother! We got there just before dark - it was a beautiful sight. Afterwards, we mailed some things at the post office and stopped by Jack-in-the-Box to use some coupons! We only stopped by for shakes, but decided to make a meal out of it. We had a great night! I was also privileged to observe Jaede's shake 'melting' while he wasn't looking. I thought I had done well, but he quickly realized what had happened and made my shake 'melt' right in front of me - while I was looking! The joys of being married - just over 8 months and still loving every bit of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment